Pottery Painting is a great project for all ages! Choose from our expansive selection of pieces and add color to make it your own. The process goes like this:
1. Select your piece of pottery:
We have hundreds of shapes to choose from, such as dinner plates, coffee mugs, picture frames, vases, piggy banks and jewelry boxes and so much more. Prices range from $3.50-$85 depending on the piece.
2. Choose your design and colors:
Don’t worry if you consider yourself “artistically challenged.” We offer expert instruction and have tons of ideas and design tools to assist you on your creative adventure. If you can pat a sponge, press a stamp, or trace a stencil, you can make a professional-looking piece of pottery. We also have “state-of-the-art” pottery and crystal glazes, as well as metallic glazes to create unbelievable looking pieces.
3. Paint away!
*Groups of 6 or more should call ahead to make an appointment, otherwise you can just walk right in!
When you take it home: 1 week
Cost: Studio fee + Cost of pottery
- Our $8 studio fee is a per person fee that covers the cost of paints, glazing and firing. The studio fee for children under 12 is $6. These are flat fees per outing not hourly fees.
- Most of our paints are non-toxic and all dinnerware items are food-safe. Make sure to ask a CAS staff member about food dinnerware safe paints.
- Unlike plaster, our earthenware and stoneware pieces are functional, giving children as well as adults a sense of accomplishment.
For information on class times click here