Terms and Conditions
- There is a $50 deposit required for all parties .
- Room rental fee is $40 and will be paid by your deposit. The remainder of your deposit is applied to your party cost.
- 10 person minimum. If your party does not meet this minimum the host is responsible for paying the difference upon checkout.
- Please note that we can only reserve space for those participating in the project. We operate in a very small space and we cannot accommodate for much more than just the party guests.
- Adults may fill in for children that do not show up to a Children’s Party
- Please be sure to arrive on time. Parties that are over a half hour late for their time slot will forfeit half of their deposit.
- Please remember that projects are an art, not a science. Sometimes things do go wrong but we’ll do our best to make sure that they don’t!
- If your piece is damaged due to the firing process (pottery painting, glass fusing, and wheel throwing only) you will be compensated with store credit.
- There is no cash refund on your deposit for cancellations made within 3 weeks of your party date. Your deposit can be used as store credit or applied towards another booking. Cancellations made before 3 weeks can be refunded in cash or deposited back onto a credit card.
Party Room Information
- Refrigerator, freezer, and microwave available for your use.
- Plastic cups, cutlery, napkins, and paper plates also available.
- We have candles and a lighter in case you forget! We do not have utensils for cutting the cake.
- Food and drinks welcome! (Non-Alcoholic Please)
- Seating for 20 people.
- 3 six foot tables, we do not supply table clothes.
- Tables for food and presents available.
- You may bring decorations and party favors. Please no noise makers and be careful with balloons!
- 2 hour reservation is strict, we are usually booked back to back in the party room.
- You may arrive 15 minutes early to set up.
- We do not supply invitations.
Tips for throwing a successful party
- If you’re ordering food, schedule to have it delivered 1 hour into your party time. We will be done with the project at that time.
- Make sure that your guests plan to arrive on time. Time spent waiting for late arrivals cuts into your party time!
- For kids parties, some hosts bring extra activities for children that finish early. We supply coloring books and crayons, but that doesn’t hold every child’s attention!
- Let your guests know that the best parking is in the Center Street Garage, right around the corner. It’s free for the first 2 hours and then 75 cents/hour after. Metered parking works but make sure to stay on top of it. The meter maids are quick in Royal Oak! Check out the Downtown Royal Oak website for more information on parking. There’s free parking on Sundays.
Nearby Delivery Restaurants:
Cottage Inn: 505 W. 11 Mile Road 248-336-2600
Hungry Howie’s: 904 E. 11 Mile Road 248-545-8090
Jet’s Pizza: 333 W. 11 Mile Road 248-548-1210
Domino’s: 1317 E 11 Mile Rd (248) 691-9000
Jimmy John’s: 413 S Main St (248) 544-4696